The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

So I Found Krystal "Krystal Keith" Covel's Twitter Account, But...

I really don't see her promoting it (See @KrystalKeith.). She's also, for example, using her dad's name and not her family name ("Covel") or married name ("Sandubrae"), and her first single is a song that she wrote for her wedding-- "Daddy Dance With Me". She even is on her dad's label and she isn't breaking out as much as she could be even on the label:

 "”She sang all her life, of course. But getting in the studio, she was a little anxious. She sang her butt off today.” He adds, “I’ve never worked in the studio with her very much. When we did ‘Mockingbird,’ I wasn’t there for when she laid her vocals down.” So is dad pretty easy on his little girl? Keith admits, “Unfairly, I’m probably a little harder on her. But the other artists came in and I said, ‘I won’t step in too much until you guys ask me to.’ And with her it’s like she wants me to take the lead on it.”"

You can Google if you want to read more about Krystal. But unless Krystal makes some major changes, she'll be known only as Toby Keith's daughter and not as a country singer in her own right.

No comments: