The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, October 14, 2011

My Mom Really Doesn't Understand the Talmud or Crypto Jews...

She thinks that my Crypto-Jewish, chauvinist granddad is (at minimum) possibly "a latent homosexual". She has no idea: I had to explain to her, and I also called my aunt (who has no idea that my mom thinks that) to explain that, he probably has a copy of Talmud Bavli around somewhere-- where it is, I probably wouldn't be able to guess, as I never even saw a hint of the Talmud when I would go to Pop-Pop's and Grandma's house. Remember that I didn't know that we are Jewish back then, anyway.

Meanwhile, here's an analysis of an example of P'rushi chauvinism. For more examples of chauvinism in the Talmud, read it yourself or get started with examples from Da'at Emet, whose founder left P'rushi Yahadut a long time ago.

No comments: