The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tiki Barber, Not I or Anyone Else, Left His Children and Left Them Off His Wedding Registry...

So, he indeed implicity said that he'd rather have them dead. My mom says that I'm lying when I say that. Excuse me; but he left the children and their mom for Traci Lynn Johnson, and "even included a few requests for their Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Charlotte and Bernice" while including none for the children. I don't know about you; but I'd be telling my children that I'd want them dead were I to leave them and their dad, and were I to acknowledge my adulterous lover and my pets but not acknowledge the children.

By the way, I don't have a husband  and children, and never have; so just to clarify, that was a hypothetical. Speaking of hypotheticals, it's not even hypothetically-- but it just plain is-- telling your children that you want them dead by leaving them and their other parent, all while not acknowleding them on your next wedding registry-- on which you acknowledge even you pets. 

1 comment: