The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, October 3, 2011

A Roustabout With the Antimissionaries, Which They Started

I personally love when the Antimissionaries prove themselves to be intolerant and incapable of thinking for themselves. After all, the dvarim written down by Paul are fulfilled: "Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers." Furthermore, "even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart." I personally have to remind myself that when fellow Jews reject Jesus, they are only hurting themselves and helping-- not hurting-- the supposedly-dreadful missionaries.

One believer had legit concerns about some content in the Jews for Jesus group on Facebook, and so our conversation went like this:

[Believer] There's a lot of junk on this wall. I would like for someone to moderate this group, please.

Nicole Czarnecki But don't worry about it. After all, as I told one Antimissionary, "your intolerance...is astounding and will succeed only in defeating your Antimissionary goals." The Antimissionaries do themselves no good.

[Believer] Thanks, Nicole. I'm not worried about the anti-missionaries... it's the weird posts that are completely off-topic that disturb me. I'm worried about new believers getting confused... but on the selfish side, I do come here for uplift, and the junk bums me out. ( :


Nicole Czarnecki I know what you mean. And there are legalists and conspiracy theorists
 here. I can see why my dad and his parents refuse belief in Yeshua because of them. After all, their parents (both of her parents, one a despicable
 traitor to relatives who died in the Holocaust because of her; and his dad, an Anusi who escaped the pogroms at the age of three years) were Anusim (and
 part of Great-Grandma Gaydos' excuse for betrayal was her Anusitkeit, I suppose. By the way, I'm still working on what Hebrew and Yiddish I was not passed down.).

By the way, I love how the Antimissionaries are so presumptuous and arrogant as to speak to a Kosice Rusnak (which I am) and a cousin of Vilgelm Andrulevich (see JewishGen.org and Ancestry.com), and the granddaughter of a former IRS agent and cousin of an aspiring fashion designer like that. Only one of the introduced connections would defend me, I'm afraid; nonetheless, I am like some of the nevi'im and others in that I have some connections and am not just an ishah shel ha'aretz.

No comments: