The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, December 23, 2011

If I Wasn't 12 When I Was Told That Santa Claus Wasn't Real....

I would still be writing to Santa Claus. At 21, I have some desires that I can't get from my mom and that G-d doesn't seem to be giving me. I also read (I think) that St. Nicholas (who died in 345 A.D. (C.E.)) was an Anti Semite. But were St. Nicholas of Myra still alive and not Anti Semitic (though maybe I was confusing him with another Nicholas), I'd write to Santa Claus to give me these ten desires if he could:



  1. To find the one for me-- self explanatory
  2. To have dreams and visions that I need-- even the loner is content with dreams and visions; and if he or she uses them right, won't be lonely in the end. Yosef ben-Ya'akov wasn't.
  3. To have the Rapture come-- self explanatory if you think about it
  4. The fourth would be for more interaction and popularity at least on  Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter-- self explanatory
  5. To find more relatives and family information-- you can't be lonely knowing that you're part of a family and having at least some relatives who care and, for once, believe you about at least certain things.
  6. To have a pet-- self explanatory
  7. To have some political cartoons published-- you can't be too lonely with some fame.
  8.  To get my novels finished and published--  you can't be too lonely with some fame.
  9. To firmly confirm the establishment of my Jewish lineage and find more family info, and have the unsaved in my dad's and mom's families saved while the saved ones grow in faith--  you can't be lonely knowing that you're part of a mishpacha and having at least some relatives who care and, for once, believe you about at least certain things; especially if your relatives are going to Heaven with you.
  10.  To get through college successfully and to make aliyah if I can-- you can't be too lonely with some potential and success, and being where 'amikhaare.



No comments: