The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, December 5, 2011

A Magen David Christmas Tree Topper? And More Antimissionarism From Some...

I saw this in a Facebook and "Liked" it almost right away. I'm not sure that Mom will buy it, but we'll see what happens. Meanwhile, I had to tell one of the Antimissionaries, "[A]s a Messiani[c] Jew, I suggest that you instead go to an Antimissionary website where your Scrooge-like and very Un-Jewish behavior would be welcome. If you don't want to be reminded that Christmas was to celebrate a Jewish man who many Jews like myself believe to be the Messiah, and who even many Non-Messianic Jews consider a prophet, that's your schtick. Just please don't try to proselytize against celebrating Christmas in a Jewish way here."

Her excuse to the page administrators before I came in:

"than why is it called a christmas tree, it's not just any tree. we decorate it and put presents under it . i am a interfaith person and we have a tree and a mehorah so the children no the meaning of both holidays.tthat toppersays nothing about hannukkah. the candels must be light. enough said."

Too bad that some Scroogesque people have to try to ruin both the secular Christmas and the Messianic Jewish and gentile Chag Mashiach.

No comments: