The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, January 16, 2012

I See That Some People Read My Open Letter And...

Removed me on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Good! I don't need you, anyway. As I wrote:


 I define Facebook as "Face"book-- meaning that I'm not hiding my face or anything else from you. If I have something not to hide, I don't hide it. I didn't ask you to agree with me on everything, but as I've said, I can back up what I say. If you want to agree to disagree and even not debate, you can choose to keep any reservations to yourself. 


I also stated, "I will always back up what I say." That you can't back up your disagreements with me is a shame. You're the kind (at least some of you are the kind) who "have affected me to state, 'At points, if I weren't a Christian, I wouldn't be a Christian.'" You don't know how to agree to disagree and still maintain love and friendships-- and you even have the hutzpah to go behind my back to my mom and my sister. What a shame! 

No comments: