The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Not That I'm Self Exalting, But...

I'm just as "what you see is what you get" as Geraldo Rivera. I don't hide ish (pun highly intended. If you don't understand what "ish" is in Hebrew and is in English, Google it.). I criticize even my own family and the most central member in the family (next to G-d) to me-- me. I know me as well as I know me, and know me better than I know anyone else. But even G-d knows me better than I know me.

By the way, you have a problem if you're not the most central member of your family (next to G-d) to you. Who are you if you don't know who you are and why you are who you are? For example, I thought that I was a Dark Irish, German-French, Polish-Lithuanian-Czechoslovakian American before I knew that I'm an Anusit-- or was an Anusit. Now because I'm not a Crypto Jew and I even know that I'm a Jew in the first place, I can confidently be a Patrilineally-Jewish Messianic Jew with Ashkenazic Jewish- (hold your breath) Polish-Russian, Polish-Ukrainian-Russian, perhaps Lithuanian-Belorussian, Slovakian-Hungarian, Slovakian-Austrian-Hungarian, and Slovakian-Russian blood (I warned you to hold your breath. I just gave you a long list of the Ashkenazic Jewish blood that I have.).

As for the gentile blood (I think, though some could very well be Jewish blood); it's a long list, too. Want the list? E-mail me or comment on this blog. The list is as extensive and contains just as much information that you might need. By the way, where are relatives e-mailing me? Also by the way, ain't that fun that I'm probably related to Kirk Douglas (nee Issur Danielovich)? (I was being sarcastic about the "fun" part. Having Jack Czarnecki, Mary Gaydos, and Mia Danilowicz-- among others-- as relatives is enough.)

No comments: