The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

" Pray for the Japanese. Another earthquake. Oh, YHVH, come soon!"

My tweet when I saw how the Japanese started their 2012 is the title of this blog entry. I gues that I'd better count my blessings; but oh, YHVH, come soon! I cry out your holy name! "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places." I was really hoping to get Raptured. I ask, "Where is the promise?" although I know, "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance."


I myself am expecting a hopeless new year, no matter what I hope for, meanwhile. I'm trying to be realistic, even if bitter and not in the New Year's mood. 

No comments: