The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Have To Be Realistic And Prepare Myself For That...

This birthday emotional high is not going to last. The emotional high wasn't fully a high, either. I definitely had OCD/Anxiety flare ups during the night, for example. Also, the people who wished me "Happy Birthday", etc. today-- I have to be realistic, and I either have to hope that they're silent support throughout the rest of the year or accept that many of them are being what they think is on-the-surface polite and even interacting with me (just because they feel obliged to-- in other words, just because they're family, etc.).

I have to also remember that this world is full of other suffering, pain, etc. besides what I will most likely suffer in even the coming day. There are children such as Joshua and Jackson (who are rallied for on Facebook) who are suffering from childhood cancer, pneumonia, and other conditions and diseases. There's the Jewish community back home b'Ha'Eretz under threat every day from Egypt, Iran, even Russia and increasingly-Anti-Semitic Western and Central (along with some number of Eastern) Europe.

I could go on, but you get the point: as my birthday closes out, that there are some hard days ahead for me and others unless the Rapture comes within the next second or minute, or hour or so. 

1 comment:

dennis Czajka said...

You do know that you are genuinely loved? Emotions come and go but love is a choice not an emotion. Look at the definition in 1 Cor 13:4-8. Not one word about a warm fuzzy in there. Love is a choice and you have been chosen to be loved. The warm fuzzy is the water, love is the rock. The warm fuzzy is the frosting, love is the cake. Love is the sundae, and the warm fuzzy is the cherry on top. The warm fuzzies come and go but love lasts and you have that. May G-d bless you greatly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2v1VFVOAs0&feature=related