The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, January 27, 2012

If There's a View From Baltimore, That Was Probably Me...

But I couldn't blog from the UMBC computers, and won't be moving in my laptop until Sunday night. Maybe the UMBC internet network has blocked anyone from posting blogs altogether. Meanwhile, I'll at least try to blog if and when I can. Also meanwhile, the verses that are keeping me particularly afloat this semester are Proverbs 3:5-6 and 16:33.

On another note, I'm scheduled to take my final stats exam at Howard Community College in the morning. Just pray for me, and l'laila tov. Especially prayers for me regarding anything have helped to keep me afloat as well as has Scripture-- I still try to read the various parshot v'haftarot yom l'yom

No comments: