The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

So the Orientation Went Well, But...

That doesn't mean that there weren't some incidents. I could kvetch about how the orientation went, but a few key incidents and notes:


  1. The prayers worked, and thanks for the prayers.
  2. I'm skipping "The O'Reilly Factor" at 8:00 to watch the rerun at 11:00 because I still have other things to do at home-- for example, listen to the daily WABC "Geraldo" broadcast (or in my case, podcast).
  3. Michelle and I each got a free cup of coffee. Long story short, we were each charged for a full meal at True Grit's. When I saw the $21.00 total charge, I honestly thought that the receipt was someone else's receipt. So, Michelle took it back to the counter, got the policy explained to her, and had them give her the coffee free (which they did on their own initiative because they understood that we didn't know the policy).
  4. One blog entry that I wrote is in handwriting, and I'll scan it in later.

No comments: