The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Really Thought That I'd Actually Get More Heat For Asking the Sikkut and Kiyun Question...

I'm surprised that I haven't. I guess that some Non-Messianic Jews who supposedly worship G-d, whether or not they intended to actually worship Sikkut and Kiyun, really read and considered 'Amos 5:21-27 carefully:


21 "I hate, I utterly loathe your festivals; I take no pleasure in your solemn assemblies. 22 If you offer me burnt offerings and grain offerings, I will not accept them; nor will I consider the peace offerings of your stall-fed cattle. 23 Spare me the noise of your songs! I don't want to hear the strumming of your lutes! 24 Instead, let justice well up like water, and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream. 25 Did you bring me sacrifices and offerings in the desert forty years, house of Isra'el? 26 No, but now you will bear Sikkut as your king and Kiyun, your images, the star of your god, which you made for yourselves; 27 as I exile you beyond Dammesek," says Adonai ELOHEI-Tzva'ot - that is his name.

Here are the videos which I made on that very subject:


  1. Are Non-Messianic Jews Worshipping Kiyun and Sikut Instead of G-d?
  2. Re the Video About Who Non-Messianic Jews Worship: Questions Had To Be Asked
  3. Can Non-Messianic Jews Even Worship G-d? The Answer Is "No!"
  4. Why Only the Historical Jesus of Nazareth is the Biblical Messiah 

No comments: