The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Still Not Looking Good For Geraldo; And Meanwhile...

Statistics is not just for me.  As I once said, "If I wanted to be a mathematician or pollster, I would've majored in Math or Math with a Concentration in Statistics and Political Science." As you can see from my YouTube videos and tweets last night, I'm not a mathematician or statician. Anyway, more bad news for "Geraldo":



(1/4/2012 12:33:15 PM) 
I really miss the Joe Crummey show...Joe was very entertaining and informative. Geraldo is OK but I just can't listen for 2 hours... or 2 minutes...sorry. Anyone know if, or where Joe is on the air? 
G. Stowishoe
(1/4/2012 11:40:11 AM) 
I used to listen when Geraldo subbed for Joy Behar about 15 years ago. He was ten times better than her but he was a little boring. Now listening to him for about one hour I am ready to go to sleep. He is to slow for talk radio. I also can never figure out his views. Just when I think hes Left he goes right. Maybe this is good if it is true non-bias...Who knows. 
I give it 6 months!
Dale Evans
(1/3/2012 3:10:28 PM) 
I listened to Geraldo today. He sucked. His whiney voice drives me crazy. 
McGurk was great, Simone is great, even the Curtis and Kuby show was great. But, of course, this is all about syndication bucks. 
Screw the listeners, right?
Tommyboy

Even from Facebook:



No comments: