The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Re the Video About Who Non-Messianic Jews Worship: Questions Had To Be Asked

My last blog entry, in association with my second-to-most-recent video, featured Amos 5:21-27, Deuteronomy 18:15-19, and Acts 5:29-40. The very idea that Non-Messianic Jews may be unintentionally or even intentionally worshiping Sikkut and Kiyun is not a joke or Anti-Semitic idea. Even Isaiah 29:13-14 reads:


13 Then Adonai said: "Because these people approach me with empty words, and the honor they bestow on me is mere lip-service; while in fact they have distanced their hearts from me, and their 'fear of me' is just a mitzvah of human origin 14 therefore, I will have to keep shocking these people with astounding and amazing things, until the 'wisdom' of their 'wise ones' vanishes, and the 'discernment' of their 'discerning ones' is hidden away."


As for the verses that I mentioned:

Galatians 1:10-11


10 Now does that sound as if I were trying to win human approval? No! I want God's approval! Or that I'm trying to cater to people? If I were still doing that, I would not be a servant of the Messiah.11 Furthermore, let me make clear to you, brothers, that the Good News as I proclaim it is not a human product;

Galatians 2:4


4 Indeed, the question came up only because some men who pretended to be brothers had been sneaked in - they came in surreptitiously to spy out the freedom we have in the Messiah Yeshua, so that they might enslave us.

 

Galatians 5:10-11


10 I am confident that since you are united with the Lord, you will take no other view; and I am confident that the one who has been disturbing you, whoever he may be, will have to bear his punishment. 11 And as for me, brothers, if I am still preaching that circumcision is necessary, why am I still being persecuted? If that were the case, my preaching about the execution-stake would cause no offense whatever.

Believe me, by the way, when I say that Anti- and Counter-Missionaries try to come in pretending to be believers all the time. Some are even in the "Hebrew Roots" and similar movements.

No comments: