The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

What I Want For My 22nd Birthday, Including If I Can't Those DNA Tests From (And For) the Family

I want the Rapture to come. Can you imagine a tearless, painless, sufferless, burdenless world? There's a gift for the world-- or at least the Church in the world. But because of the Rapture, many of the world will come to see what they could've had if they had been only in the world; and salvation in any form at that point will be a gift-- whether they'll have to face being left behind, losing a loved one and having to know that he or she went to be with Jesus (Yeshua), or even being murdered by the Antichrist (Ha'Ish Asher Lo L'Mashiach) and calling out HaShem-Mashiach in his or her last moments.

1 comment:

Charles P. said...

I often wonder about the souls of the unborn, and yet-to-be conceived, in the rapture.

How do souls work? Is there a finite number of souls? How many souls will there be, from start to finish?

If the rapture comes today, what of all the souls the souls that could have been here, had the rapture came tomorrow instead?

What about pregnant women, how will their unborn children be judged; what if the mother had not accepted Christ, will the child suffer for the mistake of the parent?

I hope the rapture comes in my lifetime, just so I can get some answers! :P