The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Free Book Finally Came-- This Is Not An Advertisement

I finally got the free book to give away. As I said, "The book is not intended to be returned; so as I said, give

the book to a loved one or loved one's loved one, or 
an acquaintance or whoever else is Jewish and is curious

about 
Yeshua if you don't intended to keep it. The book is not meant for gentiles-- they can go to church, or to

the public library, or to more gentile-demographic
 places to find books about Yeshua for gentiles."




Chosen People Ministries really does prefer that the book is read by Jewish people; though they do state, "We

are expecting, by God's grace, to send out thousands [of copies of Isaiah 53 Explained] to Jews and non-Jews

who need to know the Lord." 
Just send me your address, and I'll get the book to you or have Chosen People

Ministries send you a copy. 

No comments: