The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Beyond-the-Pale Antimissionary Alert: Debbie Schlussel

Debbie Schlussel can't get any more Anti Missionary, Jewish Supremacist, and Far Right than she is. I even told Ms. Schlussel:


Your Antimissionary, Jewish Supremacist, Far-Right stance only helps Jewish Christians like me to want to vote for Mitt Romney more. Todah rabah for having your kvetching backfire on your goals of getting Romney to lose support and on losing Mitt Romney supporters by utzing them.
Nicole Czarnecki on January 31, 2012 at 9:51 pm
If nothing else, Debbie Schlussel gave other Jews more reason to vote for the Democrat instead of the Republican, who many Jews already presume to be meshuga like Debbie Schlussel. If I weren't already a Jewish Republican, I wouldn't consider being one thanks to the Meir Kahanist types like Debbie Schlussel-- and she complains about Hamas, etc.? I'd like to see who from the JDL, JIDF, Yad L'Achim, and other groups in violation of significant verses in D'varim

No comments: