As I stated, I am blaming Malia's parents for pressuring her. As I reasonably speculated, they probably told her, "Oh, don't want you want to go to Mexico? This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You're in the White House, and Dad may not be in the White House next year; and your classmates might never get to go anywhere with a President of the United States' daughter...".
As I also stated, I do not blame Malia; and I cannot believe that I have to clarify this. I asked everyone to leave Malia alone and explained that she has just come of age, bat-mitzvah age; and that she may not be wise wise, experienced, or whatever else enough to forego an opportunity for her and her classmates to go to Mexico.
As I also stated, I do not blame Malia; and I cannot believe that I have to clarify this. I asked everyone to leave Malia alone and explained that she has just come of age, bat-mitzvah age; and that she may not be wise wise, experienced, or whatever else enough to forego an opportunity for her and her classmates to go to Mexico.



.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment