The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You Know What? Great-Great-Granduncle Frank, Sr. May've Been a "Great Depression Suicide"...


Search Keywords
freewoodpost
2
geraldo rivera erica levy
2
"about" freewood post
1
carolin berger jewish
1
cruz rivera geraldo
1
george zimmerma jewish
1
geraldo rivera and erica levy
1
great depression suicides
1
is free wood post satire
1
judaism wicked e michael jones
1



Then again, that was only a small part of it. The Swoyersville are was a poor area, so 154 Owen Street was among the last to get hit by the Depression. At the time, Great-Great-Granduncle Frank was the widower of Anna Kraal Fosko and had three children to support, and lost three children previously (which I just found out, and he lost one of the children just on September 23, 1928). He was also an Anusi with a brother and his parents deceased back in Aranyida, and trying to balance the deaths that he had to deal with (which included two suicides) and living a good, Crypto-Jewish Catholic life on 154 Owen Street in Swoyersville.

Then again, the search may've led to a blog entry about Great-Granddad Czarnecki. Well, what difference would that make, really? He was in a Wood River, Illinois mental hospital and far from his Diasporan home in Sugar Notch in 1930; he lost his firstborn son in 1934 (and Great-Grandma was pregnant when they married); he lost his difficult mother the same year that his second son came along, and had his ailing mother with an on-the-way son and a soon-to-be-orphaned (Cecelia) to help look after-- that is; help his sister Alexandria Alice look after their mom and Cecelia, and his wife after his coming son. His depression was in part a product of his experiences during the Great Depression.

Meanwhile, I'm a product in part of Great-Great-Granduncle Frank's sister Julia and of Great-Granddad Czarnecki; so is any wonder that I've been depressed and suicidal in the past (including recently, which got me into a lot of trouble for even mentioning it)? By the way, I've promised that I would never act out on any suicidal feelings that I would have-- I'm afraid of what happens if I survive a suicide attempt. Besides, I could end up like Great-Granddad-- change my mind and kill myself, anyway: in other words, like him, I could do something to myself and then want to live when the opportunity to keep living comes too late.

No comments: