The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We'll See Who Gives A Darn: Intro To My Story


 ·  · 



So, where do I begin? I'm tired at almost 2:00 in the morning, but I might as well begin somewhere. My intent isn't for my story to be a so-called "sob story" or whatever else you could deride my story as; my story is just story. I am a 22-year-old woman who had Diplegic Spastia Cerebral Palsy, Obsessive Compulsive, Generalized Anxiety, and Depressive Disorders; possible Aspberger's, definite Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and unmedicated Attention Deficit Disorder. I'm the so-called "mamzerah" daughter of a Self-Despising, Anusi Jew and a possibly-Jewish, mostly-Irish American; and I did not know that I am a mixed-blooded Jew until I was 18.

I get the OCD/Anxiety from the Foskos (my dad's maternal grandmother's maternal family-- there's a tongue twister or otherwise-confusing phrase! Anyway; I get OCD from the Foskos-- I know this because my cousin Kevin Fosko has OCD/Anxiety.); I get Depression and Irritable Bowel Syndrome from my dad's dad, but I'm not exactly sure from which of his families (since his mother was the Matrilineally-Jewish daughter of Anna Trudniak nee Monkova; and Deuteronomy 28 talks of "emerods"-- what we call hemorrhoids-- and other Jewish curses, including other digestive-system problem. By the way, studies have shown that Chron's-- which my dad and granddad have-- is most prevalent in Ashkenazic Jews, of which people we are. We also carry the BRCA1 gene, since my granddad has in-remission colon cancer, for which he lost 18 inches of his colon.).

The ADD comes from Dad's side as well, but I'm not sure which family-- all I know is that Aunt Mary has it and, like me, is not on medication for it. As for the Cerebral Palsy, it comes from my being born prematurely and having a Category-3 brainbleed. By the way, I spent 75 days in the Saint Agnes Hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Unit because of my early birth and Cerebral Palsy-- I almost did not survive even to 75 days, by the way! I was also never to walk, talk, be smart (although I'm still not the smartest person in the world, although I'm not stupid), and write-- I walk with AFOs (something-something-Orthoses or -Orthodics-- I've heard them called either); I talk (not as much as my twin, though!); I'm smart enough, I guess; and I write (though I was supposed to only type, if anything).

Now that I've given you my medical history and some of my other history, let me wrap this chapter up, keep you in suspense, and go to bed. L'laila tov tikatevu-- may you be inscribed (in the Book of Life) for a good night!


No comments: