The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Darn Right That I'm Estranged From Much Of My Dad's Family...

And I, unlike some of them, make no secret or even falsehood about it. If you want me to lie about my family; you're asking me to be like my dad and his parents (among others), and I'm not going to do that. Unlike them, I'm going to be honest about our family history. The funny (strange and ironic) thing, meanwhile, is that they probably don't think that I check my blog stats. They can guess again:


Search Keywords
skylar curtis
2
nickidewbear
1
nicole czarnecki and mark miskell
1
nicole czarnecki blog
1
nicole czarnecki estranged
1



No comments: