The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We'll See Who Gives A Darn: January 12 - April 2006

To make a long story short, I got into another fight with Dad and Cindi over another Wednesday dinner (Michelle even wanted to throw a chair at Cindi in my defense.). Then began my downhill going, downward spiral to April 2006. I threatened to jump out of my mom's car and to do something to myself right in my then youth pastor's office, among other things that I threatened to do. Then came that day when I told my then psychiatrist that I was going to do something to myself, and I had a plan to do something to myself.

When he was going to put me in Sheppard Pratt, I began looking for alternatives right away-- but to no avail. So, I ended up in Howard County General Hospital and at Sheppard Pratt. So began that awful week. Top the week off that I had to meet with my dad before I could leave Sheppard Pratt, and that I was asked by one of the meeting facilitators "Are you an overall liar?".

Not that I can exactly recall all of this well since almost six years have passed, that week was traumatic, and I just had another breakdown within the past two hours. 

No comments: