The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Is This The Miracle That I Prayed For?

Let's see: whether intentionally or not; whether or not meant to be tagged as Esther, I'm tagged as Haman in a photo. I get an e-mail from a Jehovah's Witness from the Jews for Jesus forums asking me to delete her name from a post which is archived (Thus, I can't remove her name.), I get spam from one person on Twitter, and two other people get hacked and send me spam on Twitter; and I could go on. Am I just getting a rub in the face again, or could I be like Esther?


: If the big miracle that I prayed for is persecution & nothing else good with few exceptions right now, that's what I'm getting.
 ·  · 

No comments: