The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Necesito Refrescar Mi Espanol...

I need to brush up on my Spanish. Being a Jewish Marylander descended from a Spaniard (perhaps a Sefardic Jew, which we'll never know for sure until we find out who "John McCoy" really was besides the Spain-born man who he tried to hide), I need to get back into learning Spanish. Yo estoy en acuerdo con Geraldo Rivera que necesitamos una nacion bilingue en Ingles y Espanol. Despues de todos, los indios estuvieron aqui primero y hablaron espanol desde los 1500s. By the way, I'm using Google Translate to help me refresh what Spanish I cannot remember and learn what Spanish I don't know-- though I could quit being perezosa and use mi diccionario de espanol y ingles.

No comments: