The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We'll See Who Gives A Darn: Depression And Suicide

Since I'm feeling depressed and suicidal right now, what better way to write the next chapter than to talk about the depression from my dad and granddad, and the suicide attempts in my family? Actually, to be fair, depression and suicide come from both of dad's parents families. Great-Granddad Czarnecki committed suicide on December 2, 1964: he drowned at the now-long-gone Falls River Bridge in Exeter, Pennsylvania. By the way, you obviously know that dad's paternal granddad is Great-Granddad Czarnecki, so I need not elaborate further.

As for dad's maternal family, the suicide from them doesn't go directly down the line. Grandma's maternal grandma, Julia Fosko Rusnak, wasn't (as far as we know) suicidal-- she died of an appendicitis operation, anyway. Her brothers Alexander and Frank, Sr. were suicidal; and they committed suicide on, respectively, March 22, 1913 and February 10, 1935. Thus their dad, Istvan Foczko, committed suicide; and he did so in about 1905-- their mother, Johnanna Hanzokova Foczkova, died of a stroke on October 9, 1913. This means that, obviously, suicide from the Foskos is a recessive occurrence on the Julia Fosko Rusnak side.

As for me, I threatened to commit suicide twice-- once over erasing a Pokemon game when I was eight (and some peer had tricked me into doing so. Besides, as I realize looking back, that was a difficult time in my life. Anyway, so I literally had a knife in my hand and threatened to stab myself in front of my mom the first time), and the second was in April 2006 over a January 12th, 2006 fight with my now-estranged dad and stepmom.

I'll write the next part later if anyone cares and I'm still here tomorrow-- I honestly pray to be Raptured or otherwise to not wake up on Earth in the morning. 

No comments: