The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Unfortunately, My Mom's Not the Most-Supportive Mom In the World...

I've had to censor quite a few posts because of her for the time being. As I said in my last post, my mom takes these Antimissionaries and other haters of me seriously when she shouldn't. If she read all of my blog in context, she would know that I'm fairer than I should be to many, including my own people. For a while, I avoided the Sikkut v'Kiyun question and the "Did the Jews kill Jesus?" question-- to which my answer was basically, "Yes, but we did not have mens rea." If I were unfair, I could harp on how especially the Antimissionaries will "look on Me whom they pierced." But I devoted only one blog entry (at least recently) out of many to that.


Also, I do not proselytize and I am friends with many Non-Messianic Jews on Facebook, and I have Non-Messianic Jewish subscribers and followers on YouTube  and Twitter. I am open about my faith-- and by the way, pray for my webcam which is not working at present-- but I do not proselytize. 


By the way, I can't wait to be famous as Whitney Houston-- as I said on Facebook, I "can't wait to be famous. Then I'll be celebrated if I & when I die, & I won't have to worry about being drug addled, wasting my talents, &c.. That's one lesson that Whitney Houston's death leaves me with: you can be celebrated even if you're too selfish to care for your daughter if only you're famous."


My mom will be more supportive of me when I'm famous, even though she denies that she would be more supportive just because I'll be famous. Meanwhile:


For son dishonors father, Daughter rises against her motherDaughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; A man’s enemies are the men of his own household.


In this case, my mother is set against me; and as I told her in other words:


" “Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you more than to God, you judge."

No comments: