The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, February 27, 2012

As I've Blogged Before, I'm Not Going To Be Or Asking To Be Popular; Though...

I do want to be famous. However, I'm not asking or going to be loved by everybody-- case in point, many of my own family (including Matt Turner and Mia Danilowicz, and my dad and his parents) hate and/or want nothing whatsoever to do with me (which is part of why I want to be famous-- to show them; "How Do You Like Me Now", if you know what I mean. Anyway, if and when I'm famous, they'll probably even want to associate with me even if only because I'm famous.).

However, I'm not looking to fulfill the following:

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables." (From 2 Timothy 4, NKJV)


I'm not looking to lie to people. As my estranged cousin Kevin Miskell said, "I'm not selling my soul for money." In my case, I'm not selling my soul for money, family, etc.. In fact, in regards to my family, I love and hurt for my family so much that I refuse to sell my soul for and even to my family.


I'm not saying that seeing family un- and de-friend me on Facebook doesn't hurt. But I'd rather be hurt by family for doing the right thing than hurt myself and others-- including my family-- by not doing the right thing.

No comments: