The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Jews and IBS-- Hey; This Is a Jew With IBS Talking


"27 The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods * , and with the scab,and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed ." (D'varim 28:27, KJV)
KJV Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
 Strong's Number:   02914  
Original WordWord Origin
rxjfrom an unused root meaning to burn
Transliterated WordTDNT Entry
T@chorTWOT - 803a
Phonetic SpellingParts of Speech
tekh-ore'    Noun Masculine
 Definition
  1. tumours, haemorrhoids
 
 King James Word Usage - Total: 8
emerods 8

"Jews of Eastern European descent (Ashkenazi Jews) have one of the highest colorectal cancer risks of any ethnic group in the world. Several gene mutations leading to an increased risk of colorectal cancer have been found in this group. The most common of these DNA changes, called the I1307K APC mutation, is present in about 6% of American Jews."

Other proof that Ashkenazic Jews have even the highest risk and rate of colon cancer

So what's the point? The point is that besides the scientific evidence, I have individual-case evidence to prove 
D'varim 28:27-- I have personally experienced D'varim 28:27. I have IBS, my dad Chron's, and my granddad colon cancer (which caused 18 inches of his colon to be removed and is, as far as I know, in remission). Therefore, the ultimate point is that I can tell you both on a personal level and on an amateur-scholar level that if nothing else, even mainly-Darwinian science "with the emerods" proves Tanakh. 

No comments: