The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, February 10, 2012

So, I'm Focusing On Some Indirect Relatives' Branches, But...

That doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see more direct relatives be more found out about (I've had some, but relatively-little, luck or blessing over the past couple of days, and only one instance regarding Dad's side-- as far as I recall.). Meanwhile, speaking of blessings, I have a question for G-d: where's the blessing of karma for Ginny Cha and against Tiki and scheduled-to-be Traci Lynn Johnson Barber? By the way, shouldn't Ginny Cha have justice in her favor? After all:

Ginny Cha is worse off than a widow in many respects. Her husband, who karma (vengeance) has yet to hit, is still with his mistress while Ginny Cha was left with two on-the-way, and is now left with two newborn, girls and two young boys to raise-- and her husband refuses to pay for his affair and divorce.

Meanwhile, karma has yet to hit some of my own relatives-- including my dad who left my worse off than a widow in many respects as well--, but that's another discussion. Meanwhile, I sometimes wonder (like in the case of Tiki Barber) how long until this will be fulfilled in favor of those like Ginny Cha. I mean, sometimes I wonder, is G-d (so to speak) f___ing with us?

And He answered:
“Until the cities are laid waste and without inhabitant,
The houses are without a man,
The land is utterly desolate,
12 The Lord has removed men far away,
And the forsaken places are many in the midst of the land.
13 But yet a tenth will be in it,
And will return and be for consuming,
As a terebinth tree or as an oak,
Whose stump remains when it is cut down.
So the holy seed shall be its stump.”"
How I look forward to the End of Days! 





No comments: