The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Please Contribute If You Can (Not An Advertisement, Paid or Otherwise)

I finally read about JewishGen's Miskolc project. This is why part of why I donate what $10 I can to JewishGen each month or so (and I'd donate more, but Mom won't let me due to budgetary and other concerns). Please donate if you can for the sake of the Hanzoks and Fockos (Foczkos) to be found buried there; and for the Molnars, Filczaks, Rusnaks, and whoever else might be buried there (Remember that Diosgyor and Miskolc factor hugely into many Slovakia-born Jews' lives and the lives of their descendants.).

No comments: