The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Prayers For My Webcam Obviously Worked

Meanwhile, I was persecuted by at least four separate people on YouTube during the course of this Yom Rishon (Saturday evening to Sunday evening). I know that there is power in prayer for even shallow requests and that I was being persecuted by some force re the webcam, etc.. Thank you for your prayers.

Meanwhile, a more-serious prayer request: for my polytheistic friend whose family tried to proselytize incessantly to him or her. Please pray for him or her, that he or she will return to the Christian faith that he or she once had, and that his or her family members will not forcibly share their faith against the wishes of anyone-- whether a Non Christian, a struggling Christian, or even a strong Christian-- in the future. Toda v'Shav'ua Tov

No comments: