The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

An Example Of An Antimissionary Threat Which Lets Me Know That I'm Doing The Right Thing...

Update: 11:57 PM EST on February 13, 2012: this message from this Antimissionary was entirely unprovoked. I never reached out to, proselytized, or had any other kind of contact with him whatsoever. When he sent me this message, I did not contact him back. I reported and blocked him on Facebook.


"about an hour ago
Marc Ebens


Let me tell you something Nicole Czarnecki we are sick and tired of your hate gospel. Your mom works at [censored]I will complain to [censored] in a letter I wont support a woman who has a daughter who is a anti Semite working for NASA as a taz payer. So all Jews are self hating and hate who they are? I will boycott [censored] and let the world see what type of garbage works there being your mother... I will show them your mom raised you to be a anti Semite. We already complained at your buddy...work place
And they took the complaint very serious today. [Censored] will get a bad reputation with you and your mom and they should take it serious also. You’re a disgusting pig that needs to get a life at which you don’t have one I can tell.
"

I'm so used to the Antimissionary games that even if they phase me at first, they ultimately don't phase me. But this is part of what Antimissionaries like to do:

  • Lie about what you said
  • Threaten and persecute you and your loved ones
  • Call you names
Do you see why I call Antimissionaries "spiritual kapos" now?

No comments: