The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Not Having a Webcam, I've Really Lost Some Fire...

Not to mention that a sense if loneliness, "Aunt Flo's" visit, my actual aunt (Aunt Mary)'s troubles and other factors have kept me from drawing political cartoons of late (Oh; school is another factor. By the way, some Antimissionaries and others reading this will be eager to tell me that Aunt Mary's following of Jesus-- or Yeshua-- is what's causing her the problems that she's having. In fact, however, following Yeshua is what's actually precisely keeping her sane. So, nice try; but Aunt Mary's way more of a complete Jew than half of you Antimissionaries will ever be.).

I still have been following the news (Really, Michigan? Really, Freiss? Rick Santorum and Bayer between the legs? I'd take Bayer for a headache, but...), and I'll draw political cartoons in the morning if G-d wills. But as I said, the fire (so to speak) has just not been there lately. As I said, loneliness, personal issues, and other issues can really get one down and just feeling like sleeping all day or even committing suicide.

No comments: