The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Blog Visit From My Mom... Oh Good...

Not! She called me to tell that she'd shoot my laptop if she could thanks to one of my blog posts. What's she going to do if and when I'm famous? Confiscate and perhaps shoot my laptop then? That Antimissionary was bluffing. He won't call my mom's workplace. I've had Antimissionaries bluff on me like this before.

Unlike Mom, I can handle when people bluff and persecute me. After all, since my mom raised me in the Christian faith, she ought to know:


Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.["]


By the way, I told you that I'm hard on everyone. I'm no respecter of persons. For:


34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said: “In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality35 But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.["]


If I want to be like G-d, I can't be a (as other translations say) "respecter of persons". I have to be harsh even toward my own mom, let alone myself. If and when I'm famous, I'm going to have to take drek from those who don't respect me, as I said. Also as I said, what's my mom going to do if and when I'm famous?


As I've stated before, I'll be more respected if and when I'm famous, anyway. So, Mom won't have anything to worry about. 


   

No comments: