The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Let Me Tell You About My Crappy Valentine's Day

My webcam worked when my friend came to check it after all, and then it stopped working again as soon as he left-- doesn't it figure? I also had a little feminine emergency (Try adding that my sister had to come help me, and while my roommate was there.). Before all that, I had foot pain from my shoe and brace, thus having to walk in the rain for a while. By the way, I've still had nobody in my life since May 2005 ; and who I did have from August 2004 to May 2005 (who I had to break up with four times before we broke up) was a man who turned out to be a complete psycho.

8 comments:

C. Polk said...

Read a book! Get some fiction going on. I'm into the James Clavell novels. It'll make you forget all about that webcam. :)

Finding a guy is only one thing in life, there is much more to enjoy. You know? I didn't have anyone this Valentine's Day, either. But I also didn't have a pizza. If I had a choice, I would have chosen a pizza!

There are so many things that we don't have, it seems silly to get caught up on just one. And there are so many things we do have, it seems wasteful to spend any time lamenting on what we don't have.

Nickidewbear said...

The difference is, you can pretty much get anyone you want. Try being in my position for a minute: Diplegic Spastia Cerebral Palsy, divorced parents, few sane (and of those few, quite a few persecuted) family members on my dad's side, etc..

C. Polk said...

What I tend to find, though, is that people aren't "who I want". A girl may seem that way for awhile, at first, and then once I know more about her, there are things I don't like so much.

Then, what do you do? Not only is she no longer the person I want, but she was never really that person to begin with.

If I were 10 years younger and lived closer to you, I'd take you out of the house for a bit of fun.

:)

Who knew a year or two ago that you'd meet me? Now, certainly, somewhere in the world, there is a ten-year-younger version of me. And who knows when that person will come into your life?

For now, enjoy the other things in life, so that when you do meet someone who will sweep you away, you will have stories of your own to share with that person.

Nickidewbear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C. Polk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nickidewbear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C. Polk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nickidewbear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.