The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, April 13, 2012

So I Got Blocked By Toby Keith's Son On Twitter...

Let me say that I consider that an honor, and I ended up unfollowing his sister as well. With the way that Toby Keith and his family are going (at least from what I gather with "Red Solo Cup", their "friend" Shannon Tanner, and Krystal following the Dalai Lama, for example), let me say that I'm glad that Stelen considers me whatever he considers me in order to block me. In my opinion, who needs to even care about a family enough to follow any of them on Twitter when they don't even try to care about G-d, even if they claim to?

By the way, I'm a little surprised at some of the other people who I'm following (some of whom are following me) who are following the Dalai Lama. There is nothing wise, holy, or anything else good about the Dalai Lama; and how arrogant for the Dalai Lama to call himself "His Holiness"-- who does he think that he is: Jesus? "Where is the wiseWhere is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?" Furthermore, as the old saying goes, the Devil can even quote Scripture; "[f]or Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light." (2 Corinthians 11:14b) Even if appearances are that the Dalai Lama's getting his wisdom directly from G-d, he can't be:


18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.


Furthermore, "[e]very good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." (James 1:17) Because the Dalai Lama doesn't have the Light of G-d in him, he can't be getting any good or wisdom directly from G-d. Besides, for example, this is not wise:

"Unbiased love is undoubtedly difficult to generate, but if you practice with determination, day by day your attitude will be transformed."

It may seem wise at first, but be careful: love is biased. For example, "Ya'akov I have loved, and Esav I have hated". Also, "hate what is evil and cling to what is good." Love does have bias, judgement, and discernment-- and there are many more examples besides the ones that I gave. Also:

"I am often asked whether I am optimistic for the future of humanity. My simple answer is yes."

What humanity, at least without Christ, is he observing? Also:

"Compassion is a mental quality that can bring us true lasting inner peace and inner strength."

Compassion is a spiritual, not a mental, quality. The corrupt human mind cannot possibly be compassionate. By the way, as I stated,  as the old saying goes, the Devil can even quote Scripture; "[f]or Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light." (2 Corinthians 11:14b) Even if appearances are that the Dalai Lama's getting his wisdom directly from G-d, he can't be:

"We often talk about moral values, justice and trust, but the important thing is to put them into effect in our everyday lives."

But another problem: you can't have action without some talk. For example, you have to teach what you're doing:

  1. “And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
  2. Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days. And no leavened bread shall be seen among you, nor shall leaven be seen among you in all your quarters. And you shall tell your son in that day, saying, ‘This is done because of what the Lord did for me when I came up from Egypt.’ It shall be as a sign to you on your hand and as a memorial between your eyes, that the Lord’s law may be in your mouth; for with a strong hand the Lord has brought you out of Egypt.
  3. 14 So it shall be, when your son asks you in time to come, saying, ‘What is this?’ that you shall say to him, ‘By strength of hand the Lord brought us out of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. 15 And it came to pass, when Pharaoh was stubborn about letting us go, that the Lord killed all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man and the firstborn of beast. Therefore I sacrifice to theLord all males that open the womb, but all the firstborn of my sons I redeem.’

So, I wish Toby Keith and his family tzlacha; since they're going the way of the world of late-- they'll need all the tzlacha (luck or success) that they can get, since all that they may inherit is this world.

No comments: