The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Some Facts That You Should Know (Watch Me)....


  1. I'm not going to "get fat", as my mom's afraid that I might. I'm even going to lose weight this week.
  2. I'm going to "make it"-- by "make it", I mean "be rich and famous"-- and I could(n't) care less about the rich part.
  3. I'm going to impact lives somehow (and I'm not just saying that. People have told me that.).
  4. I'm a Jew, and I don't hide that I'm a Jew. I'm a Messianic Jew as well. 
  5. I can take your threats and epithets. Call me a "k***"; tell me that I'm a not a real Jew; tell me that I wasn't gassed, etc.. I'm so used to Anti Semitism and Anti Missionarism that I'm not even phased by your threats. I know who I am. I've done my homework, my research, and my Scripture reading. To find out that I'm Jewish, I looked at Ancestry.com, JewishGen, and other websites and other things-- and I enlisted the help of my Levi cousin Kevin Fosko-- shoutout to the Levshiks, even though they're his relatives. 'Am Yisra'el Chai!
  6. I'm related to some famous and aspiring-to-be-famous people (and some infamous people), but I don't  plan to use their names any time soon-- in other words, I'm going to make my own name in my own right.
  7. When I say and do what I say and do, I can usually back up what I say and do.
What else did you need to know about me?

No comments: