The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, April 6, 2012

An Example Of How My Critics Work

I've held this back for a while; but give how much criticism I've gotten just within the past day, I figured that now's the time to blog about this-- and to get this blog entry out of the way before Pesach. For example, I see who one of my critics re  is now. "The highlight of my winter each year! Krystal Keith's debut album coming out early summer! Get it!! She is genuine...called My Hailey with a word of encouragement! She didn't have to! I love my friends from Norman, OK! They have gone beyond measure to make a poor boy from Podunk South Carolina....feel Famous....love u guys! shannon tanner". He's piggybacking for fame! As I implied, I see how he works.

Most of my critics are like Shannon Tanner, I realize: that is; users and abusers of others, and otherwise vain lovers of the self.

No comments: