The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Composed From Tweets and Facebook Statuses: Yad L'Achim, And Other Self-Hating Jews And Anti Semites....

I'll never get why some Messianic Jews dread groups like Yad L'Achim-- what can man do to us that G-d hasn't planned since before time? Meanwhile, I actively call for parties like Likud & Yisra'el Beiteinu to stop supporting & enabling groups like Yad L'Achim. I even once called & confronted Yad L'Achim in New York. They're just abusive control freaks. Don't let 'em get to you (Here, I'm talking to people like my friend who got mad at me for saying that she is Messianic. She doesn't want Yad L'Achim to know & attack her.).

I should clarify that I am talking about fellow Messianic Jews across the board, me sadly included, when I say that I'll never get why some Messianic Jews dread groups like Yad L'Achim. I get afraid. (I-- even I-- get dreadful of everything of rejection to persecution.). I was abused and persecuted by my Self-Hating-, Non-Messianic-Jewish dad. I've been there, done that, and come to realize that I'm going to get persecuted almost daily if not daily. But I'm not afraid of my faith or what people will do to me because of it-- not if I don't want to be, for "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I'm even making aliyah if G-d wills, and I'm going to have a Hell of a time as a Patrilineal, Messianic Jew with a disability. 

know that Yad L'Achim is dangerous, but Yeshua stated clearly, "But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons. You will be brought before kings and rulers for My name’s sake." (Luke 21:12) I've received threats from people in the same vein, including Anti Semites. By the way, remember that Antimissionaries (Countermissionaries) and Anti Semites are ultimately in the same vein.



No comments: