The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

In Case You Didn't Get My Last Post...

Let me unequivocally tell you: if you do not believe that Israel is the most-attacked nation and that Israel-supporting Protestants are Christians, you are an Anti Semite. Good riddance about Rick Santorum: he needed to drop out, anyway. Besides being a Vatican One Catholic (thus, Anti Semitic already; since Vatican One Catholics are the likes of Former Senator Santorum and-- who I'm sure that Rick Santorum supports-- Mel Gibson), Rick Santorum-- as I've explained-- deliberately ignores that Israel was, is, and will (until the End of the Present Age) be the most-attacked nation.

The United States is not the chosen people-- Israel is. e.g.:



“But you, Israel, are My servant,

Jacob whom I have chosen,
The descendants of Abraham My friend.
You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth,
And called from its farthest regions,
And said to you,
‘You are My servant,
I have chosen you and have not cast you away:
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’



The United States has not been gone after by HaSatan the most-- Israel has. e.g.:

Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. And the Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! The Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?”

I could go on, but you get the point.


No comments: