The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Regretfully Libertarian....

I leave my entry where I give Krystal Keith's Twitter name up. I've seen, for example:

EntryPageviews
is greg gutfeld jewish
2
kirk douglas raped natalie woods
1
krystal keith
1
krystal keith covel
1
krystal sandubrae, ok
1
simon gittleman
1
where is krystal covel
1


   
12:57:02 -- 3 days 7 hours ago

So, if you want to follow Krystal on Twitter, fine. Just know who you're following--and who you could be in the eyes of others. After all, Krystal has proven to be a not-nice person--and not just to me; and while the majority may not perceive Krystal (or Toby or Stelen) that way, just know that at least three or four of us (including me and the commenters on TMZ) are neither speaking just to speak nor going after the majority to do evil.

No comments: