The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

This Valentine's Day...

I have to get up early and do some reading for a class, then go to class, then go to another class, and--as the late Kurt Vonnegut would say--"so it goes". I would like to be surprised and expecting (or at least hoping, and maybe getting my hopes up) that I will be surprised; although I, if I look at reality, am more likely just to--if I'm lucky--get a Valentine's surprise from only my mom (since she did ask for my UMBC address last week.

(By the way, I don't represent UMBC on this blog--as I think that Professor Scott or a loved one may have found out on my blog a while back, as my Feedjit indicated. Believe me when I say that I'd be a Leftist Agnostic, Atheistic, or even Anti-Messianic Jew if I represented UMBC--and I mention that I'd be a "Leftist...[etc.] Jew" because I'm a Jew, and many fellow Jews and gentiles have come to find out that I don't take being persecuted for being a Messianic Jew [As I said, I check my FeedJit feed. I also check my Blogger stats, as I've said before. I may not know exactly who's reading what on my blog, but I have a pretty-good idea of exactly who's reading what.].

(This wasn't intended to be an anti-UMBC rant, by the way. I'm just explaining that being a student at UMBC does not mean that I represent or reflect all--if any--of its views or opinions, or its norms or culture.).

Update [11:31 PM EST]: I was going to finish this blog entry until the incident concerning James Walker happened, so forget what I was going to write about cleaning and fixing myself up for Valentine's Day, and hoping that my cleaning and fixing myself up would affect the right guy to be attracted to me--and waiting for the right guy in the meantime. But, given that--at the infinitesimal least--James ruined my plans to do all that, I (unles G-d gives me the right guy as a reward or a part of a reward for trying to get James mental help), I guess that I'll have to wait another day, or even another year (and as I said, to blame Reform Judaism and children who can't keep all 613 mitzvot for the Holocaust and the murders of Holocaust victims is borderline sociopathy, psychopathy, and Christopher Dormer-like thing. So, given that James blamed Reform Judaism and children who were Holocaust victims for the Holocaust, I had to prioritize trying to get James help.).


No comments: