The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, February 25, 2013

The Truth Is That...

If the guy who loves me is of the Jadid Al-Islam and becomes a Christian, I want everything to work out between us. I even did not let him hang out in my room with me because, as I told him, I don't want either or both of us in an awkward position. After all, my roommates (all of whom completely deserve to get locked out of my room, anyway) are not going to be there; so there is nobody there to hold me, him, or both of us accountable. I'm not completely clean in all this.

I'm a little affected by this guy. He's a romantic who (I hope) truly loves me for me (although he, as a Mohammedan, can't possibly love me for me unless he has the Holy Spirit in him--after all, true love of any and every kind comes from G-d, not "Allah" or whoever else). Maybe he is truly predestined to be a Christian and be my bashert (though, as I stated, I will not marry somebody who is not at least 1/16th Jewish--I am not bringing about the Anusi's nightmare of having his or her descendants' lines cut off from Israel.). So, he'd better be Jewish as well. But if he is not a Christian, I categorically and emphatically refuse to even get into a relationship with him.

By the way, he agreed that being alone in my room would put us both in an awkward position and, thus, not be good. So, he knows what is good--even though he has, like all humans (and even those with the Holy Spirit) have, no inherit goodness (and any goodness in any human comes from the Holy Spirit). Therefore, as I stated, I want everything to work out between us if he is of the Jadid Al-Islam and becomes a Christian.  

No comments: