The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

I Expect To Get Belittled and Persecuted, And...

I'll only stand up in a fight-back kind of way when necessary. Otherwise, I'll turn the other cheek. I can hold my own--after all, "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13) While I might care about what you believe (since I don't want to say "I don't care what you believe", because I do care), there's nothing that I can do about what you believe--I've brought up 1 Corinthians 3:5-8. However, I care about when you're proselytizing and persecuting others.

As Dietrich Bonhoeffer stated:



Even though I am a Messianic Jew, I intend to follow the example of the ger tzedek Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

Update: When I saw this picture on Facebook, I had to explain:

It takes a different meaning for me--at least for this week. As a Messianic Jew, I was pretty persecuted. Not a few days later did I find a disturbing search result on my blog that indicates that Messianic Jews are being silenced at where I was persecuted. If only more people would speak up, that certain persecutor couldn't persecute us.

No comments: