The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Part Nine Of My Stage32 Submission

As I stated, I mean no disrespect when I call Reverend Klein "Reverend" as opposed to "Rabbi"--I'm simply following Matthew 23:8-10. Besides, on Halakhah.com (where you can take a peek at what the Chernetskis followed even to some extent while they were Anusim), a so-called rabbi is addressed as "The Very Rev. The Chief Rabbi Dr. J. H. Hertz". Another is addressed as " Rev. Dr. Israel W. Slotki", and another "Rev. Dr. Abraham Cohen".

By the same token, I take issue with Roman, Byzantine, and other Catholic--including English Catholic (Anglican, Episcopalian)--priests being called "Father". By the way, because of the Chernetskis--also the "Czarnieckis" and "Czarneckis"--among others, I was raised as an English Catholic. As I alluded to before, I didn't know that I am Jewish for a long time--and the Czarneckis intended to keep the situation that way. I was told that we are Polish-Lithuanian Catholics descended from Stefan (who Granduncle mistakenly called "Antoni") Czarniecki, and I assumed that Great-Grandma Czarnecki was the Lithuanian.

Never did that she was a Jewish-Slovakian American occur to me, and that Great-Great-Grandma Czarnecki opposed Great-Granddad's marriage to the then Mary Theresa Trudniak didn't occur to me, either. I was always told that Anthony Czarnecki came over here as a lone Polish immigrant, married Mary M. Trudnak, worked as a coal miner, served in the Korean War, got Black Lung because of his work in the coal mines, and died when Dad was 12--in 1972.

The family research brought that the Andrulewicz-Danilowicz-Chernetski family ever existed, had some who did off of the derech--because, to be fair and as I learned years later, Roman Catholicism and its offshoots (such as Byzantine and English Catholicism) are cults--, came to America, and lived as Anusim--in other words, as the old sayings go, I can't make those kind of situations up and truth is stranger than fiction.

By the way, as I write this, I--im yirtzeh HaShem (G-d wiling)--am going to bed at 12:00 AM--I might be coming down with something. Incidentally enough--incidental to that I'm coming down with something, anyway--, one of Great-Granddad's sisters--who I didn't even know existed, let alone was born over here--died of something at the age of 16.

Also by the way, none of Great-Granddad's sisters were named "Mary", "Maria", or even "Miriam"--with which Julian and Alexandria Czarnecki could have gotten away with naming one of their daughters but for (as Reverend Klein stated about me admitting that I'm Messianic) "out[ing] [them]sel[ves]" as Jews--because Miriam is obviously a very-Jewish name, and (as most people know) the original name of Mary the mother of Jesus, for whom my aunt Mary (named after her grandmothers) was not named, by the way.

By the way, Reverend Klein, two questions: when did admitting that I'm Messianic become like one coming out of the closet (ironically enough, since Reconstructionists treat homosexuals better than they treat Messianic Jews)? Also--if you're reading this, anyway--, do Hebrew Christians like myself look like we're not Jewish--regardless of what you imply and what the mainstream denominations of Judaism say? I don't know about what you know, Reverend Klein; but I know that even my Anusi ancestors kept their Jewish identity when they puported to believe in a Jewish man as the Messiah--how much more Jewish am I for actually believing in Jewish man as the Messiah, and not because proselytizers came after me and convinced me to at least pretend that I am a Christian?

 

No comments: