The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, September 21, 2012

"Why did God create gay?" Real Yahoo.com Question With Real Answer

This is a very-complicated question, but worth answering. Isaiah 45:7 reads: "I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the Lord, do all these things.’" Romans 1:26-27 reads, "For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due." Furthermore, Romans 9 partly reads:

"14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not! 15 For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.”[f] 16 So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. 17 For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens.

"19 You will say to me then, “Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?” 20 But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?” 21 Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?"

Even further, 2 Corinthians 12:7-10 reads:

"7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. 8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

Therefore: homosexuality seems to have been created for two main reasons:

1) As a hardening of hearts
2) As a thorn in the flesh

By the way, the Greek for "thorn in the flesh" is "skolops sarx"--as Strong's Concordance notes. So Paul, a Pharisee, may well have had a figurative thorn--viz. homosexuality. For Pharisees (P'rushim) such as Paul to be single was uncommon. The Talmud itself records only one case: "They said to Ben 'Azzai: Some preach well and act well, others act well but do not preach well; you. however, preach well but do not act well!74 Ben 'Azzai replied: But what shall I do, seeing that my soul is in love with the Torah; the world can be carried on by others." (Yevamot 63b)

No comments: