The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

UMBC, Messianic Jews Are Out There...

Keep looking. You'll find us--me, my sister, and so many others. By the way, don't be afraid: only meshumadim v'koferim (heretics and apostates) like "Rabbi" Jason Klein--the same Non-Messianic, Reconstructionist clergyman who implicity accused me of proselytizing for merely mentioning that I'm Messianic--will try to shut us up. I can assure you that you needn't worry about meshumadim who don't even believe in a personal Mashiach--since Reconstructionists don't. Most of the Non-Messianic Jews who I've met here are--even if they don't believe in a Mashiach--understand and will tolerate those who do. After all, a concept of a Mashiach is in Tanakh--which even our persecutors like Rev. Klein can't escape. If Rev. Klein gives you tsores, by the way, you tell him what I should have told him when I "out[ed] [my]self" as a Messianic Jew: "At least I believe in a Mashiach, and that a Jewish man is HaMashiach."

As a Messianic Jew, I am telling you to be unafraid to speak out--chazak v'amatz tov.


   

No comments: