The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Quite A Few Of You Are Misreading My Blog And Yahoo! Question...

Reporting on an allegation made about Toby Keith isn't gossip, and I'm not sure that some of you would be calling it "gossip" if I weren't asking about Toby Keith or someone else that you personally like. At least one person who likes Toby, though and in all fairness, has given an honest answer to the question at hand. Also as I said, I've seen the allegation quite a few times before I asked about it.


By the way, by your messed-up logic, reporting on anything would be gossip. Gossip, as used in modern day verbiage, is slander, libel, or anything else spoken or reported with malicious intent. 




No comments: