The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Why I'm Learning To Be More Charitable In My Blog Posts...

Among other reasons:

  1. Admittedly, to not get sued
  2. Good practice for journalism work--"fair and balanced"
  3. To be charitable is the Christian thing to do.
  4. "'Vengeance is Mine; I will repay', saith Yehovah."
However, that doesn't mean that I won't report or keep reporting on evidence-backed allegations, facts about public figures and others (e.g., my family and others who need to be called out), and whatever else needs to be exposed and brought to light. For example, this thing with Toby Keith--as I said, Toby Keith had better come clean really fast if he is cheating on Tricia. 

No comments: